Amaranthine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Nominations #001

5 posters

Go down

GM Nominations #001 Empty GM Nominations #001

Post by PresidentDavid Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:53 am

As outlined in Article 2: Section 1 of our charter, I am currently vested with absolute authority in order to start the game. However, because we now have more than enough players to fill the Core GM positions, I will begin the process of our first General Election. Under normal circumstances, the General Election process for new GMs will begin on the 15th of every month. However, because this is our first election and the fifteenth is about ten days away, this election will be held now, and the next will not be held until September 15. In case you want more clarification on the General Election process, and the responsibilities of Core GMs, please read the charter which is linked here https://nationrp.rpg-board.net/t14-the-charter.

The first part of General Election process is, as the title suggests, GM Nominations. Players may nominate other players who they would like to see as one of the Core GMs. You may nominate up to Four different players - I am the only player who cannot be nominated. If you nominate more than four, none of your nominations will count. The six players with the highest number of nominations will then advance to the General Election, which will take place after the nomination process is over. Players may not nominate themselves.

Choose wisely.

Last edited by PresidentDavid on Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
PresidentDavid
PresidentDavid

Back to top Go down

GM Nominations #001 Empty Re: GM Nominations #001

Post by Luxa Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:55 am

Kasumi and Owl
Luxa
Luxa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:50 pm

Owl and Gray Area.
Kasumi
Kasumi

Nation
Nation Name: Finoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray_Area Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:14 pm

I nominate Kasumi and Owl.
Gray_Area
Gray_Area

Nation
Nation Name: North Pacific Federation

Back to top Go down

Post by PresidentDavid Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:58 pm

I nominate Owl, Kasumi, Ruddy, and Gray_Area.

Last edited by PresidentDavid on Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
PresidentDavid
PresidentDavid

Back to top Go down

Post by Greatkitteh Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:39 pm

Kasumi and Owl
Greatkitteh
Greatkitteh

Nation
Nation Name: Kingdom of Thailand

Back to top Go down

Post by PresidentDavid Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:01 am

Here are the results of the nomination process:

Owl: 5 Nominations
Kasumi: 4 Nominations
Gray_Area: 1 Nominations
Rudy (Dragojev): 1 Nomination

The Charter states in Article 3: Section 2 that, "...if there are only enough players nominated to fill available positions, there will be no election, and those nominated will immediately become Core GMs." This means that no elections are necessary, and that Owl, Kasumi, Gray_Area and Rudy are now our Core GMs. Congratulations, and remember, the next General Election process will not start until September 15th. With that means I no longer have overreaching formal powers to amend the Charter or the Game Rules, unless the required processes are undertaken by the Core Council. So, three cheers for democracy.

Newly chosen Core GMs, please read over the Charter. You all have a collective duty that you need to fulfill now. Hint, Article 2: Section 3 of the Charter.

Congratulations.
PresidentDavid
PresidentDavid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum