Amaranthine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Country Concepts and History Cooperation

+2
PresidentDavid
Kasumi
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Country Concepts and History Cooperation - Page 2 Empty Re: Country Concepts and History Cooperation

Post by Kasumi Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:59 pm

The Southern part is mostly taiga, tundra and then the Southern polar cap (especially beyond the map border).

The map direly needs some reference for distances. Please, I still don't know how large it is.

You start out with a smewhat developed country, given you are to work out a prior history and all. Dunno if people want to leave white space or not and where, though it'd mostly be NPC nations.
Kasumi
Kasumi

Nation
Nation Name: Finoa

Back to top Go down

Country Concepts and History Cooperation - Page 2 Empty Re: Country Concepts and History Cooperation

Post by EndlessVoid Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:01 pm

Kasumi wrote:The Southern part is mostly taiga, tundra and then the Southern polar cap (especially beyond the map border).

The map direly needs some reference for distances. Please, I still don't know how large it is.

You start out with a smewhat developed country, given you are to work out a prior history and all. Dunno if people want to leave white space or not and where, though it'd mostly be NPC nations.
qq fiiiine. No forum version of dwarf fortress then Razz
EndlessVoid
EndlessVoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:10 pm

Well, we'd be stuck with years of building up countries if this was Dwarf Fortress. After maybe a century we could have something approaching a nation like, dunno, Belgium. At best.
Kasumi
Kasumi

Nation

Back to top Go down

Post by EndlessVoid Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:15 pm

Kasumi wrote:Well, we'd be stuck with years of building up countries if this was Dwarf Fortress. After maybe a century we could have something approaching a nation like, dunno, Belgium. At best.
Yeah, but the depth! Think of how involved you would be! XD
In RPs more than anything, its more about the Journey than the finish line I think
EndlessVoid
EndlessVoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Shave N Haircut Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:18 pm

EndlessVoid wrote:
Shave N Haircut wrote:Country Concepts and History Cooperation - Page 2 OVekw9X

The Map
Hmmm, nice map, nice map. I like the way the natural borders almost pop out. Just wondering if the bottom left is gonna be filled out and rounded off with a seafront at some point? Or maybe you could start an uninhabitable desert at that point...

Note how the map says "Southern Hemisphere"

Shave N Haircut

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:20 pm

EndlessVoid wrote:
Kasumi wrote:Well, we'd be stuck with years of building up countries if this was Dwarf Fortress. After maybe a century we could have something approaching a nation like, dunno, Belgium. At best.
Yeah, but the depth! Think of how involved you would be! XD
In RPs more than anything, its more about the Journey than the finish line I think
It'd change the nature of the RP and I thus would only approve of it if the majority favours such an approach. Till then, no.
Kasumi
Kasumi

Nation

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:26 pm

For future reference, btw, after some general testing, I found that setting image width to 800 makes overly large images fit into posts without going way beyond the post border (like with maps). Dunno if that is a general issue though.
Kasumi
Kasumi

Nation

Back to top Go down

Post by Shave N Haircut Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:34 pm

Spoiler:

Shave N Haircut

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:46 pm

Anyone wanna be my neighbour? Also, anyone wanna have land disputes or cultural ties?
Kasumi
Kasumi

Nation

Back to top Go down

Post by Shave N Haircut Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:48 pm

I can sign up for all three, though on whose side the land claims are might be bothersome since both of us are going to be RPing nations attempting to recover from a period of decline, as far as I've seen.

Shave N Haircut

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:16 pm

Just make it like Macedonia.
Kasumi
Kasumi

Nation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Director Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:17 pm

Would it be possible to claim those two northeastern peninsulas that are around that bay? I'll try to draw up a map when I can.
Mr Director
Mr Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:10 pm

Please add some decently sized area along the Northern coast for me. It should include some mountainous areas, forests and one valley with a major river. It needs not be too large, but ~600-800 km diameter is fine.
Kasumi
Kasumi

Nation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum