Amaranthine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making massive empires/ blob nations more realistic/challenging/difficult.

2 posters

Go down

Making massive empires/ blob nations more realistic/challenging/difficult. Empty Making massive empires/ blob nations more realistic/challenging/difficult.

Post by Euphaia Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:23 pm

With the GM Council now set up, I would like to once again make the suggestion of figuring out some way to prevent - or at least to hinder and/or discourage - massive blobbing in the RP, which tends to happen once some player tries to treat the RP like the game of Risk.

Now, I'm not saying that there shouldn't be any nation expansion; just that I believe that it should be more limited, and perhaps have a system in place that makes it a bit more realistic/challenging (hence my mentioning Civilization as an example).

Euphaia

Back to top Go down

Making massive empires/ blob nations more realistic/challenging/difficult. Empty Re: Making massive empires/ blob nations more realistic/challenging/difficult.

Post by Greatkitteh Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:12 pm

Firstly, chill out. I heard ya.

Besides that, yes. After an initual spike in popularity of the goverment, there should be more internal opposition as well as external opposition to annexation.

I dobout Thailand will be happy if I start another war just right off the world war, for instance.
Greatkitteh
Greatkitteh

Nation
Nation Name: Kingdom of Thailand

Back to top Go down

Making massive empires/ blob nations more realistic/challenging/difficult. Empty Re: Making massive empires/ blob nations more realistic/challenging/difficult.

Post by Euphaia Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:05 pm

Actually Thailand wasn't what came to mind when I made this post. Razz

It was more Triyun, Cent, and Federal Nazaket.

Euphaia

Back to top Go down

Post by Greatkitteh Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:33 pm

It was an example.
Greatkitteh
Greatkitteh

Nation
Nation Name: Kingdom of Thailand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down